Athens Animfest 2019 – Best Music Award for LA BAGUE AU DOIGT directed by Gerlando Infuso
Valencia Script Writers Festival 2015 – Crystal Feather for The Composition Marathon o Film Music
CIMFA Laureate 2013 (International Competition of Music Composition on Animation Film)
In 2018/2019, Erwann Chandon signs the music for three consecutive feature films A Polar Year (Samuel Collardey), La Dernière Vie de Simon (Leo Karmann) and Quand On Crie au Loup (Marilou Berry).
He composes the original music for numerous short films (Hurricane Gangster, The Black Bear) and passes easily from live action movies to animation (Kaal, Captain Fish) passing through video games.
Erwann also works for theatre (Alice in Wonderland) and concerts. Between 2014 and 2018 he is commissioned by three orchestras: Kosmofony Orchestra, the Fourvière Orchestra (The Call of Gaïa) and the Normandy Regional Ensemble (Georges Melies’ Cinderella & Le Fakir de Singapour Cine-concert).
After obtaining a Master degree in Musicology (Masters Pro Degree in Music Applied to Visual Arts) he attends the courses for film music at the CNSMD (National Conservatory of Music and Dance) of Lyon where he has the opportunity to refine his orchestral language and his approach. In 2014/2015 he is selected to participate in several music events such as the composition Masterclass at the Aubagne International Film Festival, the “Third Character” workshop, the “Music Village” at the International Les Arcs Film Festival but also the “Trio” artistic residency organized by La Maison du Film Court.
- Quand on crie au loupMarilou Berry
(La Petite Reine | 2019)
- A polar YearSamuel Collardey
(Geko Films | 2018)
- Chemins de traversSébastien Majonchi
(Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes | ARPE | 2017)
- La bague au doigtGerlando Infuso
(Kwassa Films | 2018)
- KaalCharlie Aufroy
- Comme un éléphant dans un magasin de porcelaineCollectif de réalisateurs
(ESMA | 2017)
- Indice 50Collectif de réalisateurs
(ESMA | 2017)
- La récompenseLaurent Hirn
(3xplus Prod | 2015)
- The Black BearMéryl Fortunat-Rossi & Xavier Seron
(Origine Films | 2015)
- X ou YLeo Grelet & Storm Sigal Battesti
(Broken Glass | 2014)
- Captain FishJohn Banana
(Digital Banana Studio | 2014)
- Scoring Session - Quand on Crie au Loup (Happy End)(2018)
- Scoring Session - A Polar YearStrings session - 2017
- Concert - Le Fakir de Singapour (Georges Méliès)
- Concert - Cendrillon (Georges Melies)(2017)
- World Soundtrack Awards 2015 - The Third man