In 2019, Emile Cooper Leplay is one of the winners of the Emergence contest supported by SACEM.
His meeting with Brice Vincent has led him to take a closer interest in film music, Emile collaborates since 2013 with many directors thus composing for various short films.
A trained clarinetist at the Conservatory of Chartres, Emile devotes fully to music by coming to study in the Paris Regional Conservatory of Rueil-Malmaison. He studied classical clarinet in Florent Pujuila’s class and contemporary music composition in Laurent Cuniot’s class. Subsequently, he follows attends Jean-Michel Bernard’s lectures (Gondry, Chabrol, Scorsese) to deepen his knowledge of composing film music and orchestration with Olivier Calmel. Currently at the CNSMDP where he is perfecting his craft on film music with Bruno Coulais and Marie-Jeanne Serero, he is also as a singer and guitarist in the alternative rock band LIQR.
- L'ECRAN D'EPINGLESBrice VINCENT ©2018
- PUZZLECôme ROY, Maximilien ANGELLOZ-NICOUD,Benjamin BERREBI, Aleksandra KRECHMAN etMathilde VACHET
- PETIT CRABEWilliam WAYOLLE ©2017Mus. Emile Cooper Leplay
- LES BALEINESWilliam WAYOLLE ©2017Mus. Emile Cooper Leplay
- LE CHANVRE D'AATHAATBrice VINCENT ©2017Mus. Emile Cooper Leplay
- LES CHERCHEURS D'ORLucie PAGES ©2016Mus. Emile Cooper Leplay
- LE LIVRE DE MIRA DUPINBrice VINCENT ©2016Mus. Emile Cooper Leplay
- ABANDONBrice VINCENT ©2015Mus. Emile Cooper Leplay
- ABANDONBrice Vincent
- ENFANT DE PERDITIONBrice Vincent
- LE CHANVRE D'AATHAATBrice Vincent
- PETIT CRABEWilliam Wayolle
- PUZZLEM. Angelloz-Nicoud, B. Berrebi, A. Krechman, C. Roy & M. Vachet
- LIQR - THE SENSELESS WANDERERLive @ La Dame de Canton
- LIQR - SPACE CAKELive @ La Dame de Canton